In celebration of the release of High Society’s latest EP “Going Home/ Celedon”, Lotus Mathematics is proud to announce our first remix contest!
May 1 – 31: contestants can download the stems from High Society’s new single “Going Home”. Make any style/ genre remix you like.
June 1 – July 15: Email your completed remix in MP3 format to lotusmath.remixcontest@gma
July 15 – 31: All submissions will be uploaded to a specially made Soundcloud page, where everyone can preview the submissions. We are not going by a popularity/ votes system. The top three remixs will be decided by High Society, Erik Ev_L (CEO of LM), and Matt M from Izotope.
August 1st: Winners announced!
Grand prize: A copy of Izotope’s award winning software Ozone 7 Standard ($249 value!), a contract with Lotus Mathematics, and will be featured on the official “Going Home” remix EP release!
Runners Up: The two runners up will be featurerd on the official “Going Home” remix EP release!
CONTEST RULES AND LEGALITIES:
1) Open to all ages, world wide. Contest is not open to anyone currently or formerly on the rosters of Lotus Mathematics, Grimey Grooves Records, or Sublabel Records. Must be 18+ to sign contracts, anyone under 18 must have a parent/ legal guardian available and present for all signatures.
2) By entering this contest, you agree to not redistribute the copy written material of Lotus Mathematics on any media outlet. This includes redistribution of remixes, stems, etc.
3) All remixes submitted may contain samples, lyrics, vocal & instrument perfomances. These must be original, non-copywritten works. Mash Ups will not be considered.
4) By entering, contestants agree they will not upload any WIP or completed remixes to any personal social media outlets, Soundcloud, etc. from the start of the contest (May 1st, 2017), until one year after contest ends (May 1st, 2018).
5) Contestants can submit more than one remix. Limit of three total will be accepted. Multiple entries do not guarantee any more chance of winning than one, all remixes will be considered on a one by one basis.
6) Winners must be available by either email or Facebook.
7) Grand prize winner will receive their copy of Ozone 7 only after they have been contacted, and have signed the contract with Lotus Mathematics.
8) In the event that a winner is not reached within one week of announcement, Lotus Mathematics reserves the right to pick another winner(s).
9) Lotus Mathematics reserves the right to update these rules at any time, for legal reasons. Time line shall not change. Failure by contestants to comply with these rules can lead to legal actions.